Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fit For A King

Last week at the chiropractor, I mentioned that I have not been sleeping well lately. Obviously, pregnancy is causing some of the sleep disturbance, but I never had this much trouble with Kira. So, he's asking about stress, sleep position, eating habits, etc, then finally asks how old our bed is. Duh! We bought it when we got married 14 years ago, and most mattresses last 8-10 years. So, we are now under doctor's orders to get a new bed!

But of course, we don't do things halfway. We don't want to just replace the mattress. We've wanted a King-sized bed for a long time, but didn't have the space in Jackson. But, we do here! So, we get to go buy a King mattress today, and new bedding, and maybe even new bedroom furniture! And hopefully soon, I won't have time to post on here because I'll be too busy sleeping!

3 comments:

Stephen W. Blann said...

See, now I was hoping that with a better mattress, you would be able to sleep LESS! ;-)

Kath said...

Yea! A king bed is so nice. The worst part about it (besides the sheets being nearly square, so you never quite can tell the correct way to put them on) is when you have to stay at a hotel (or parent's house) with a queen bed. It is so hard to downgrade for even a night or two.

karen said...

Happy shopping! Sounds like fun.
No downgrading when you visit my house!!!